There are several places in California that you can visit with your friends and family. The climate and the weather here is excellent, and it has several tourist spots for you to visit. There are many choices when it comes to the places where you can go to. You will find that the West Coast has several travelers and tourists across the year. There are fantastic beaches, waterfalls and a list of other major attractions in California that allure you. The following are the top 10 tourist destinations in California that have been listed as follows:
- Disneyland- Kids love coming to this place in Anaheim as it is home to their favorite cartoon characters. It is one of the most widely visited sites in America. It is one place you can enjoy with your family and friends.
- Napa Valley- Napa Valley is one of the largest producers of wine in America, and it is situated around 50 miles in the north of San Francisco. Here, you will find that several wineries are open to one and all for wine tasting. It is a treat for wine lovers across the world.
- Hollywood- Hollywood is a place in Los Angeles that is a place that every tourist must visit. Here you can see all your stars. You should not miss catching a glimpse of them when you visit this widely- sought after place in America.
- Fisherman’s Wharf– Fisherman’s Wharf is an esteemed and popular neighborhood in America, and there are several restaurants where you are able to taste some fantastic seafood.
- Golden Gate Bridge– This Bridge was built in 1937, and it is one of the most prominent suspension bridge that is famous in San Francisco.
- Yosemite National Park- This is a place of great scenic appeal, and it is a favorite place for people that love rock climbing. If you like horse racing, check out the TVG racing schedule and enjoy the races by strong and sturdy horses.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium– If you are fond of marine life, this is one place in America that is located in San Francisco. The aquatic lives you see here are sharks and the wolf-eel.
- La Brea Tar Pits- This is the place for paleontologists where animals of the prehistoric animals where the asphalt goes deep into its surface where animals are stuck and get fossilized.
- Sonoma Valley and Bodega Bay-These places host festivals around the year and this includes The Sonoma Valley Film Festival. The other tourist attractions cover The Russian River and The Quarry Hill Botanic Garden.
- Hearst Castle– This castle is located on a hill, and you can schedule a bus tour to visit it. This castle is situated in between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Therefore, if you are coming to California, you can visit the above places and enjoy the holidays with your family and loved ones. So, the next time you plan your vacation, ensure that you come to California soon!